9/12/13

"Kathryn" Day 12 of 30 in 30

Kathryn
Charcoal on Gray Canson Mi-Teintes
Kathryn is a model I have drawn 3 times at The Art Studio in Beechwood.  She is a beautiful young student with a "dreamy" feel about her.  I'm finding it is getting easier to draw from life although I'm still learning every time and will be forever. It was a fun afternoon with Susie and the group of artists that were there!

I know I missed day 11, but I did draw from life yesterday at the Akron Society of Artists.  It was a wonderful artists loft and there were some very accomplished artists there.  I didn't come away with a finished painting.  I did end up leaving early because I had already worked an 8 hr shift in the NICU and I was exhausted....but what an experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!