8/13/13

Judy Carducci workshop day 2


My plein air painting today at Judy Carducci's workshop.  It was cold and cloudy...I was painting in a creek bed with wet feet, splashing kids, wandering dogs and interested bystanders...and great artist friends...all in all a great plein air day!
Chagrin Reservation
Pastel on Wallis board with a golden under-wash of pastel.
 
Judy Carducci
To watch her paint....mesmerizing!

Everyone trying to fit in the creek bed to watch closely!

Susie Porges and Judy Carducci!
This is the second painting I did plein air yesterday.  Yes...another red barn.  Can't help myself!
Hale Farm and Village
Bath, OH
Soft Pastel on Wallis board with an under-wash of complimentary pastel.

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Mom!! I love the creek bed one...from your description of the day and your painting I feel like I know exactly what it would've felt like to be there :). Love, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!