2/5/14

Practicing Patience

I've been getting some inquiries as to why I'm not posting any paintings lately.  Well....I have an issue with my right arm/elbow. 
I meet with a surgeon in a few weeks...
I am still doing a few shifts in the NICU every week, but I'm not suppose to be doing much else (I'm suppose to be in a splint).  In the mean time...I've been getting reacquainted with my favorite art books and doing some very light sketching...and pattern design for new Grand Baby quilts. (OK, I confess to doing a few quick oil sketches just to pacify my passion!)
I'm not very patient, but I do have to count my blessings.  If and when I have the surgery, I will be off of any painting for a month at least.  Until then, I will be only practicing...patience.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!